Signature Assignment: Final Strategic Plan and Presentation
o As we prepare Week 6 assignments and the presentation of your Comprehensive Strategic plan, I thought it would be best if we reviewed the requirements. I have attached a description of the assignment and the Rubric.Use the subtopic category in the Rubric excel spread sheet to be sure you have included everything in your plan.
It is important to remember that this plan is a combined version of what you have written. Included in the comprehensive plan are the Reasons for the Plan and Parts I, II, and III that you have already worked on in prior weeks. Not all parts of each previous assignment are required. You will then add the last sections for this week.
When you are done there will be only one introduction, one conclusion and one reference page. The reason will be the overall reason for the plan. Going over in word count does not matter and often happens.
Remember to include the Budget and SWOT /GAP analysis and any other graphics you like in either the paper or the power point or can be submitted separately. These can be posted separately or as an appendix in the paper.
Reference page on the Comprehensive Plan – note: The reference page for the plan will include all the references you have used in creating your plan over the past assignments.
Resource: Strategic Plan
Complete Part IV and V of your strategic plan. Note that you only need to submit these as part of the final completed plan.
Part IV: Implementation
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report describing how you plan to implement your strategic plan. In your report:
· Determine the potential barriers you anticipate and how you plan on overcoming them.
· Create a plan for communicating your plan to all the organization’s employees.
· Describe market entry strategy and the procedure you plan on using to implement your strategic plan.
· Choose methods and strategies to support implementation processes.
Part V: Evaluation and Control
Write a 700- to 1,050-word evaluation plan in which you:
· Determine what measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness.
· Explain when you would consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested if implementation does not go according to plans.
· Determine what tolerance range should be in place that would call for corrective action if exceeded.
· Determine what corrective action you would need to make if the organization’s performance fell outside the tolerance range.
Compile Part I through V into one final strategic plan as follows ( I will include all my papers :
· Describe the strategic planning model you have chosen for your organization.
· Part I: Organizational Structure
o Analyze the framework of a strategic plan.
o Evaluate the relationship between the strategic plan and organizational mission, vision, and values.
· Part II: Environmental Analysis and Setting Strategic Goals
o Include your SWOT Analysis.
o Evaluate the significance and implications of an external environmental analysis in the development of a strategic plan.
o Analyze evolving external issues that can have an impact on the strategic plan.
o Evaluate benefits of competitive analysis as part of the strategic planning process.
· Part III: Financial Plan
o Evaluate the impact of internal resources and financial capabilities on the business model implementation.
o Create a financial plan that includes the key elements needed to support the implementation of a strategic plan.
§ Include your projected budget.
· Part IV: Implementation
o Develop a communication plan that supports and manages the implementation strategy.
o Choose methods and strategies to support implementation processes.
· Part V: Evaluation and Control
o Determine what measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness.
o Explain when you would consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested if implementation does not go according to plans.
o Determine what tolerance range should be in place that would call for corrective action if exceeded.
o Determine what corrective action you need to make if the organization’s performance fell outside the tolerance range.
Submit the assignment as a complete plan, including Part I through V.
Cite at least 5 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar to support your information. You can used some of the reference provided on the other papers
Format your plan according to APA guidelines.