Please Use this textbook: Business and Society, Stakeholders, Ethics, Public Policy by Snne T, Lawrence and James Weber, 14th edition
BUS475. Week4, assignment 1
• Assignment 1: Social Performance of Organizations
worth 290 points
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. Use the Internet to research Apple.
submit a four to six (4-6) page paper
Please use the following naming convention in the popup window for your video once it is finished uploading:
• Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Social Performance of Organizations
• Tags: BUS475, Social Performance
• Description: First Name, Last Name – BUS475 Assignment 1 (Date Uploaded ex. 11-14-2014)
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of five to seven (5-7) minutes OR write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
4. Specify the nature, structure, and types of products or services of Apple, and identify two (2) key factors in the organization’s external environment that can affect its success. Provide explanation to support the rationale.
5. Suggest five (5) ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organization’s financial performance. Provide support for the response.
6. Specify one (1) controversial corporate social responsibility concern associated with Apple.
7. Submit a reference page with at least four (4) quality references that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
If you choose the written paper, your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.