• Generate complete part prints with the Front, Top, and Right Side Views plus any additional auxiliary and/or section views.
• Fully dimension each part – feature size and location. Remember the dimension scheme of below may not be the correct way to dimension your part. By clicking file after that make drawing from part. So for each part the must be 2 files the part and the sheet format. Therefore overall there must be 6 files don’t combine all parts in one file each part must be separate with its sheet format.
• Print on an “A” drafting template (8.5”x11”) with the title block completed with your name, the part name, print tolerance, revision level and the appropriate units.
• Print appropriate views with hidden and center lines.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT THIS WEEK IS TO MODEL TWO OF THE FOLLOWING THREE PARTS.
1. PART NAME: CYLINDER STOP PART NUMBER: 3001 UNITS: IN MATERIAL: SAE 1020
2. PART NAME: AUTOMATIC STOP PART NUMBER: 3003 UNITS: IN MATERIAL: SAE 1095
3. PART NAME: ALIGNMENT BRACKET PART NUMBER: 3003 UNITS: IN MATERIAL: O1 TOOL STEEL