The objective of ss11A-11P Children Act 1989 was to ensure greater compliance with arrangements or orders dealing with contact with children. Critically analyse the
extent to which that objective has been met.
Your answer should be fully reasoned.
1. Appropriate level of research.
2. Correct identification of relevant issues.
3. Accurate knowledge and understanding of the law.
4. Structured and reasoned arguments and a logical conclusion.
5. Critical analysis of the relevant issues.
6. Clarity of expression.
7. Reference to legal authority.
Citation style: OSCOLA (Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities )