theology of Christ
theology of Christ
Research paper: Trace the development of the theology of Christ through the ancient ecumenical councils and reflect on how they developed the Church’s understanding of Jesus beyond the New Testament.
This paper is submitted into turnitin.com; therefore, it cannot contain any plagiarism or similarities to others students papers.
Mueller, J.J., ed. Theological Foundations: Concepts and Methods for Understanding the Christian
Faith. Winona: Saint Mary’s Press, 2011. Print. ISBN-13: 9781599821016
Albl, Martin C. Reason, Faith, and Tradition: Explorations in Catholic Theology. Winona: Saint Mary’s
Press, 2009. Print. ISBN-13: 9780884899822
A Bible containing both the Old and New Testaments
I have included the requirements and guidelines from my professor. Thank you kindly in advance. I truly appreciate your all your effort.
Research Paper Guidelines: When preparing and writing the research papers, students must be attentive to the following basic requirements. There is a Research Paper Guideline Document in Doc Sharing. It is imperative that students read and follow these guidelines to ensure a good grade. Included in Doc Sharing is a Research Paper Self-Assessment Checklist to assist students in evaluating the quality of the paper before submitting it for grading. When preparing and writing the research papers, students must be attentive to the following basic requirements. It is imperative that students read and follow these guidelines to ensure a good grade.
1) A research paper involves both the gathering of information and developing a student’s own interpretation of that information. The student must stay focused on his or her chosen topic and rely upon his or her sources for information about that topic. While a student’s own opinions about a topic are an important part of any research process, the student must be able to support his or her conclusions by direct reference to sources.
2) The writing must be clear, logical, and as free of spelling and grammatical errors as possible. A student should never submit a paper without rereading and proofing it. It may even be necessary to get someone to assist in this process by having him or her read the paper and check for mistakes. The student should not fail to run spell-check on his or her writing.
Please remember that easily correctable spelling and grammatical mistakes left uncorrected will result in significant loss of points.
3) This paper requires MLA formatting that includes:
a. 12-point font
b. double-spaced sentences
c. title and personal identification
d. a separate works cited page properly formatted
e. specific bibliographical form for print and electronic sources in your works cited
f. a specific form for parenthetical (in-text) citations of the sources listed in your works cited
The student will be graded on how well his or her style conforms to the above basic requirements in MLA.
4) The works cited must include no less than four sources. Those sources must be relevant to the topic and meet minimum academic qualifications. The acceptable types of sources include the following:
a. class text
b. print or electronic book
c. electronic, peer-reviewed journal article
d. website with a .edu address
5) Certain sources do not qualify for works cited. You will be penalized if you use them. These are:
b. standard dictionary or encyclopedia (Web or paper)
c. any website not .edu
The student should remember that any source listed in your works cited that does not meet the above criteria will not count towards the minimum number of required sources.
6) For every source listed in the works cited, a student must have at least one corresponding parenthetical (in-text) reference. This will demonstrate how a student has used the source.