this paper should talk about this product: “Natural Sterol Complex”.
with Performance claim: The comprehensive formula found in Natural Sterol Complex can promote your body´s ability to increase muscle mass and density, boost performance and recovery, enhance energy levels and strength.
where this product can be purchase here : Website: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/sterol.html
Look carefully at the biochemical claims (bind to estrogen erceptors) for support for this product.
here is the instruction to follow :
make sure to follow each step carefully !!!!!
***** Required headings for the paper
• One paragraph summary of the entire paper, about 250 words.
1. Supplement Name and Summary Claims of Efficacy
• Include name of supplement, weblink (URL) or photo of the label ( i already gave you the name and link at the top )
2. Anecdotal Evidence
3. Biochemical Bases
• Report and evaluate claims and possible negative effects
4. Clinical Data
• for and against the supplement using principles of Evidence-Based Medicine/Dietetics
5. My Opinion of the Evidence
• Sections 1-5 must total at least 2000 words
~6 pages double spaced 12 pt font; figures/tables are useful for understanding do not count toward word total but their captions/legends do count; abstract & citations do not count
• At least 10 citations on evidence related to your position (for or against), not solely about the product. References may be reviews or textbooks, as well as primary papers.
• Grading will be based on a subjective opinion of the paper’s clarity of thought and argument, presentation and analysis of Evidence as understood in the context of professional health science, and basic biological facts.
• The product should be evaluated for its specific effects.
• Has it specifically been tested according to expected standards?
• If not, have similar products been tested?
• For mixtures:
• Has it been tested as formulated (as a mixture)?
• Have the individual components been tested?
• Is efficacy, if any, due to one component? Or more than one?
• Is there reason to believe that the components work together to provide a different effect that they have separately?
• Pre-clinical = Chemical, biochemical, molecular effects
• Clinical: Evidence-based medicine