Assignment 2: Problems Children Face: – This assignment is due at the end Week 7. This assignment is a continuation of assignment one.
Assignment 2: Problems Children Face
Due: Sunday at 11:59 p.m. at the end of Week 7
In Assignment 2: In Assignment one (1) you choose from the six (6) problems children experience daily. For this assignment, address the same issue from an applied perspective.
• What is being done to address this problem?
• Is there a consensus about how to improve this problem, or is there a great deal of controversy?
• What solutions have already been tried for this problem?
• How successful have these solutions been?
• What are the barriers to solving this problem?
• What resources are available in YOUR community to deal with this problem?
• Future approaches to the problem
• How will this problem be addressed in the future?
• How successful are these solutions likely to be?
Research Paper or Opinion Paper?
Research, NOT opinion
******Number of published, peer-reviewed sources required is “ive; must all be published within the last 8 years
• The textbook is one of the resources.
• Do not use any direct quotes from any sources
*****Length required (not including title page and references is 800-1200
• Tables, graphs, charts, lists, figures, etc. may be used, however do not count toward the length requirement
****Reference style required
American Psychological Association, 6th edition
Microsoft Word document submitted as attachment in Assignment Submission area. Do not attach to a Message or email, and do not paste into Submission text box.
Student exhibits a defined and clear understanding of the assignment. The student provides a detailed description of one (1) of the problems children experience daily.
Student demonstrates proficient command of the subject matter in the assignment. Assignment shows an impressive level of depth of student’s ability to relate course content to practical examples and applications.
Student provides well-supported ideas and reflection with a variety of current and/or worldviews in the assignment. Student presents a genuine intellectual development of ideas throughout assignment.
Evidence of research for materials/content is listed using APA format.
Clarity of writing style Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling