Essay Writing Service UK
SUMMARY OF MAIN PRINCIPLES
- Our Company usually collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information provided by you that identifies you as a person (e.g., full name or phone number); and (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser);
- This information is transmitted to, held and processed by us in the United States of America;
- We use this information in order to provide you with our website and related services, and to produce reports and data about online shopping;
- We may share this information to authorized third parties ( our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these purposes);
- Using "cookies," we collaborate with and permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their ads and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- At your will, at any time, you may opt-out of certain activities as set out below (see section VI);
- We encrypt any information you input using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software and take all necessary security measures to protect information;
- Once you register with us, you may update or make changes to the information you previously provided via the account section;
- In case you have any questions or concerns about privacy at ukbestessays.com please contact us by clicking here ;
- Our websites and our services are not designed or intended for use by children under 13; and
I. WHAT INFORMATION DOES OUR SITE GATHER?
Typically we collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes all types of information that personally identifies you. We collect your PII when you register with us or when you decide to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or promotion. You may: (a) provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you when you go online at our Sites, including IP addresses and information relating to your PC\laptop such as browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which you were re-directed and the way you use our Sites such as the particular web pages you visit, and the duration of each of your visits.
II. HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
PII and Non-PII is used to provide, or improve, our Sites and Services to you and to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries as soon as possible, serve you better and understand all your needs, or is used in other ways that are only associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may share PII and Non-PII to:
- (1) our third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf directly related to the operation of the Sites or Services e.g., providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc;
- (2) participating sponsors to a program or promotion you enter via our Sites or Services;
- (3)our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, marketing and promotional purposes;
- (4) co-promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ;
- (5) participating merchants where you give your agreement at the time you submit PII to us when using the interactive features of our Sites such as surveys and reviews concerning our participating merchants; and
- (6) our other users where you choose to publicly post reviews, comments or other information relating to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.).
Furthermore, we use non-PII to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below). We may use your non-PII by itself or total it with information we have gained from others to produce research reports and other information and data about online shopping for participating merchants and other customers, as well as media and other interested parties.
V. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We do our utmost to make sure your information is secured when being transmitted by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We use a secure server hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. Please be advised that although while we do make everything possible to protect your PII, we do not give any guarantees or warrant the security of any information you share or transmit to us online and are not liable for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the unfortunate event that your personally identifiable information is compromised, you will be notified by e-mail to the last e-mail address you have provided us as soon as possible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
(b) What Choices Do I Have (Opt-Out)? You have many choices regarding how we use information about you, including: (1) To stop our emails, click here; (2) To opt-out of preference-based ads, click here; (3) To stop the sharing of PII with our participating merchants, click here; and (4) as discussed above, the choices we offer you anytime you submit information through our Sites or Services.
(c) You May Contact Us With Questions: If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at ukbestessays.com, please contact us by clicking here.
As neither our Sites nor our Services are intended for use by children who under 13, children under 13 are not allowed to submit any PII to us. If you are under 18, you should not use ukbestessays.com and may submit information only if a parent or guardian is involved.
VIII. REVISIONS & CHANGES
VII. SOLE STATEMENT
UK Best Essays