- Imagine that your company, a home improvement store chain, needs to build an e-Commerce Website for your customers and prospects. The key features of your e-Commerce Website include product description, product pricing and discount rate, home improvement tutorial videos, order and pickup scheduling, store location and store hours, and other similar features. You have decided to use the Agile Delivery Framework for this project.
Write a four to four pages paper in which you:
1. Develop a project schedule that includes at least two (2) phases and twelve (12) tasks under the Agile delivery framework through the use of MS Project or Excel. Note: Submit a screenshot or image file that shows your work. The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
2. Determine the product vision and provide strategies for how to conduct the envisioning practice.
3. Determine the main roles of the Agile project team and explain whether the product manager should be from the IT field or non-IT related field.
4. Explain how iteration works in this project. Support your rationale.
5. Take a position on whether stories are important in the Agile delivery framework and explain why or why not. Include at least two feature-story examples to support your explanation.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the role of teams in Agile settings.
- Analyze the phases of the Agile Delivery Framework.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in Agile project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about Agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.