Art and Music History
1) Describe how a composer would incorporate rhythm, dynamics, melody, harmony, and texture, and timbre into a composition to add interest and character.
2) Name and define three rhythmic elements that composers could use in their compositions. Show how each would affect the overall sound of the composition.
3) How do you think the process of learning thee basic musical elements and performance practices will help you advance your appreciation of the are of music?
4) List the six vocal timbres and describe each of their characteristics.
5) Describe the differences between a band and an orchestra.
6) Discuss the differences between monophonic, polyphonic, and homophonic texture.
7) Discuss the differences between consonant sounds and dissonant sounds, including the “Effect” each might have on the listener.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!