Create an original capstone portfolio presentation that demonstrates your core content knowledge. The portfolio should include12 to15 excluding the title, introductory slide, conclusion slide, and reference slide(s) with comprehensive and detailed presenter notes.
Comprehensive presenter notes are at least 100 words per slide. There should be a minimum of one slide per bullet point. A minimum of three (3) references should also be used to support any factual information in your portfolio.
Complete the following in your presentation:
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant theories.
- Include examples to support major points.
- Explain which theories you like and why you like them.
- Explain which theories you dislike and why you dislike them.
- Explain how you arrived at your conclusions.
- Explain how these theories will influence the future of psychology.
- Explain if there is a new method that you can apply to or research in psychology.
- Explain how the information in this presentation affects your worldview.
- Explain how you used critical or creative thinking in the creation of the presentation.
These are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with comprehensive presenter notes. Comprehensive presenter notes are at least 100 words per slide. References should also be used to support any factual information in your portfolio