This paper is on the Department of Defense Environmental Programs. There are many. I would like you to write an 550 words or more (2 page) essay that identifies and selects a military that is implem
This paper is on the Department of Defense Environmental Programs. There are many. I would like you to write an 550 words or more (2 page) that identifies and selects a military installation that is implementing an environmental program. Describe the purpose and the resource(s) most affected by the program. Be sure to use your own words and provide references with web link. You may used the internet, but only (.gov) websites.
? You have placed your name at the center of the first page, along with course title,
and time of your class;
? You have double-spaced your exam throughout and written on only one side of
? You have answered all parts to all questions;
? You have drawn upon all course resources, e.g., texts, primary documents, various
articles, and appropriate web articles at the , to substantiate all your
answers throughout the exam when substantiating your answers;
? You have used a parenthesis at the end of the appropriate sentence or paragraph
when citing specific page references from texts, documents or articles in order to
that you have both read and understood the course materials;
? You have a general conclusion at the end of answer, or, a specific
conclusion at the end of each sub question which clearly states your position
or interpretation of the specific problem or major issue which
answer is attempting to systematically analyze.
USE THESE SOURCES AND OTHER SCHOLARLY INTERNET ARTICLES PLEASE
1. Stanley Milgrim, Obedience to Authority: An Experimental View, Harper Paperbacks, 1975.
2. Viktor E. Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning, an Introduction to Logo Therapy, Touchstone, 1984.
3. Daniel Goldhagen, Hitler’s Willing Executioners, Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust, Vintage 1997.
4. David E. Stannard, The American Holocaust, The Conquest of the New World, Oxford University Press, 1992.
5. Stephen J. Gould, The Mismeasure of Man, W.W. , 1981.