Note: This is a Business Organizational Leadership class.
You will present an analysis of the group process in which you participated for Part 1 of the Final Project.
By completing the individual analysis of the group process (your group), students will meet the requirements of outcomes 1 and 2:
- develop and implement strategies that establish constructive interpersonal and group relationships that build high-performing and loyal individuals and teams
- evaluate the culture and policies of an organization to recommend and implement improvements that support its vision, success, and sustainability
Required Elements to include in the Individual Analysis of Group Process:
- You are required to show your knowledge of group processes, leadership issues, and concepts relative to groups;
- Identify what you have learned from the experience;
- Explain what you might do differently to improve group performance. Areas to comment on can include the dimensions of leadership, followership, taking initiative, teamwork, communication, quality and quantity of work submitted, and meeting deadlines by individual members of your team.
Required Formatting of Paper:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and three to four pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- Include references;
- Writing should be clear and concise;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary;
- Use outside credible sources. No wiki references;
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.