As part of the course project in Week 2, you need to conduct an analysis to identify any legal and regulatory issues that your selected NPO, from W1 Assignment 3, faces the selected NPO is Ronald McDonald Charity House in Savannah Georgia. Consider how these issues are managed in the NPO. You should identify one or more Web sites or books that can be used to compare current and similar issues in the field.
Create a report including the following:
- Gather and review the listed organizational documents, if available (articles of incorporation, bylaws, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 990, the organizational budget, minutes of recent board meetings, the personnel handbook, and program materials).
- Arrange a meeting with your NPO liaison to identify any legal and regulatory issues.
- Write a summary of your key findings, including a discussion on how issues are being handled.
Create a memo including the following information:
- The list of organizational documents that were used to assess the internal environment of the NPO.
- Key legal and regulatory issues identified in your meeting with the NPO and while conducting an organizational assessment.
Submit your assignment in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document.
Also attached is the week 1 assignment 3 paper