ENTJ Personality Analysis
ENTJ Analysis and its Effects on Organizational Behavior
1. Abstract (150 ? 250 words)
3. Step 1 – ENTJ Defined
1. Extraverted (E)
2. Intuitive (N)
3. Thinking (T)
4. Judging (J)
4. Step 2
5. Use Type Talk at Work Book: How the 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success on the Job by Kroeger, Thuesen, and Rutledge, 2002. ISBN-13978-0-440-50928-8 to answer the following questions:
1. In general what have you learned about organizational behavior from these personality tests that will help you be a better employee, co-worker, and manager?
2. In particular, what have you learned about yourself that from this personality test that will help you be a better employee, co-worker, and manager?
1. Write a four-page research paper on the ENTJ Meyer-Briggs personality test online. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
2. Include a separate section for each letter of your personality type as well as a section for discussing how all of the different aspects of your personality (represented by the letters) work together.
? You should have separate sub-headings for each section.
? Give specific examples from your life?especially your work life?and discuss the weaknesses of your personality type as well.