Submit a 2- to 3-page APA formatted paper in which you:
- Explain the potential impact of white privilege on clients from both dominant and minority groups (consider impact of both positive and negative stereotypes).
- Explain how intersecting identities might impact an individual’s experience (for example, race/ethnicity and gender, race/ethnicity and class, race/ethnicity and ability, race/ethnicity and sexual orientation, race/ethnicity and class).
- Providing specific examples, explain how a social worker might utilize cultural strengths when working with clients.
- Describe 2-3 social work skills and how a social worker might use them to engage in anti-oppressive work.
- Support ideas in paper with at least 2-3 course resources (please reference specific chapters, not the entire textbook) and at least one additional peer-reviewed article from the Walden library (not assigned in this course) to support your ideas.