Frederick’s Case Study: Evaluate Frederick’s Reading Problem and Plan an Intervention Program
1. Read the description of Frederick’s problem on page 350 of the Mc McCormick text.
2. Outline Frederick’s strengths
3. Pinpoint his weaknesses using information in Table11-2 and in Figure 11-4.
4. Based on his weaknesses, plan an intervention program that would help Frederick overcome his problem.
5. Give a rationale for your choices
6 Support your decision with at least four references.
7 Refection: Why do students such as Frederick fall through the cracks in our schools? What are your suggestions for preventing incidents such as this?
8. 6 or more References
Total points: 30