For the 1st question the sources should be:
1. Viramma, with Racine & Racine, ?High and Low Castes in Karani?, 2002
2. Mines and Lamb, ?Social Distinctions of Caste and Class? and ?Seven Prevalent Misconceptions about India?s Caste System?, 2002
3. Kancha Ilaiah, ?Preface? and ?Childhood Formations? (Why I Am Not a Hindu: A Sudra Critique of Hindutva Philosophy, Culture and Political Economy), 2002
4. Jai Bhim Comrade (Indian film)
For the 2nd question sources:
1. Susan Wadley, ?Negotiating New Rules and Values: Four Generations of Rural North Indian Women?, forthcoming
2. Dadi?s Family (1980; 58 mins; directors: Michael Camerini & Rina Gill)
3. Neema Kudva and Kajri Misra, ?Gender Quotas, the Politics of Presence, and the Feminist Project?, 2008
For question 3 sources:
1. Veena Das, ?State, Citizenship, and the Urban Poor?, 2011
2. Jeffrey Witsoe, ?Caste and Democratization in Postcolonial India?, 2012
3. Ananya Kabir, ?Allegories of Alienation and Politics of Bargaining: Minority Subjectivities in Mani Ratnam?s Dil Se?
absolutely no plagiarism please, and this is paper submitted to UC Berkeley. okay-paper is not going to be A paper here at UCB… you don’t want to summarize about the sources, but to analyze with specific supporting details.
you don’t need to think about paper style since it’s not an essay, but answer paper. no bibliography needed
What Is the Impact of Self-Service Technologies on Customer Satisfaction in the Hotel Industry?