The topic I chose is Women’s Roles Then & Now. Script. Script a conversation between two (2) notable women from
the 18th and / or 19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue,
1. Biographical information for each woman.
2. The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman
3. What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in
society during their lifetimes.
4. What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
Below are the assignment insructions:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; references must follow APA Style format. Check with your professor for any additional
instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in
the course shell for reference.)
? Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required page length.
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, architecture, history, music, or literature.
The project will reflect your views and interpretation of the topic. This project is designed to help you
stretch your mind and your abilities to be the creative, innovative, and critical thinker you already are!
Choose one (1) of the topics from the list of topic choices below. Read the topic carefully. Write a three to
four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic.
For the topic you choose:
1. Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated
with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in
that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the
2. While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not
restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an
“interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other
written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative,
so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
3. Use at least two (2) sources besides the textbook, which counts as one (1) source.