1. Identify the topic you selected and explain two (2) reasons for using it.
2. Include a defensible, relevant thesis statement in the first paragraph.
3. Describe three (3) major characteristics of your audience (official position, decision-making power, current view on topic, other important characteristic).
4. Describe the paper’s scope and outline the major sections.
5. Identify and explain the questions to be answered.
6. Explain your research plan, including the methods of researching and organizing research.
7. Document at least three (3) primary sources and three (3) secondary sources. Use credible, academic sources available through Strayer University’s Resource Center. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Topic Should Regulations Regarding Payment of College Athletes be changed