An IEP is as unique as each individual student. Special considerations in the design of an IEP is paramount whether the student has one or multiple disabilities. In content areas as math and English language arts many accommodations and modifications must be written in the IEP for a student with multiple disabilities as well as a student with one disability. More accommodations and modifications are likely to be needed for a student with multiple disabilities than a student with one disability. The goals that are set for students with multiple disabilities and student with one disability are very different which means there must be special considerations in the design of the IEP. When writing an IEP for a student with one or multiple disabilities the present levels of performance must be considered. Math and English are requirements for high school assessments; therefore, it is important to use best practices for the outcomes for a student with one or multiple disabilities and ensure it is written in the IEP. Alternate goals can be written in the IEP to meet the student?s outcome expectations. It is important for the teacher to know what tools to use to help the student achieve while making adaptations to meet the student?s instructional support and functional skills. Students with disabilities will benefit from prompting, feedback, manipulatives, graphic organizers, vocabulary, peer support, literary skills, math functions on their level, calculators. It is important to keep the student interested focused on academic by making a game to promote learning, expose them to new interesting things and involving peers can also be beneficial. Students appear to learn faster when it seems like fun to them.
- Best ways to write research paper
- Machiavelli says that glory is the goal of the prince (and by extension, the goal of politics in general).
- Organizational Growth And Expansion
- Definition of the concept “anxiety” in regards to schizophrenia
- Conduct research to determine three types of computer crime.
- Information Security Discussion
- Customer Persona – Outdoor Entusiasts Backpack
- Security Lapses and Data Breaches: An Examination of the Failures to Protect Business Data and their Consequences
- Quantitative Analysis Discussion
- How to Fix Travel
- Citizens United vs. Federal Election Commission
- Protectionist Sentiment In The US
- Approx. 275 words / page
- Font: 12 point Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
- Free bibliography page
- Free title page
- Free table of contents
- Free revisions according to our Revision Policy
- Fully referenced work
- We write on any topics