1. Compare and contrast what policies Keynes and Hayek advocated regarding how the federal government should manage the economy. (Note: There is no need to include biographical information about their lives)
2. Explain one real-world event that counters the theories of each of the following: Classical, New Classical, Keynesian, New Keynesian, and Monetarist.
3. Explain one real-world event that supports the theories of each of the following: Classical, New Classical, Keynesian, New Keynesian, and Monetarist.
4. You have learned that Keynes and Friedman sharply differed on some basic ideas of how the Federal government should conduct economic policy. Which of the two economists do you agree with more, and explain why.
2. Describe what an “underserved population” means to you. What are ways that a pharmacist can serve and impact underserved patient populations?
3. OPTIONAL for all applicants: Please take advantage of this opportunity to state any additional pertinent information (academic, personal or application related) that you think the Admissions Committee should take into consideration while evaluating your application.
Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation, whether academic, professional or personal, and explain how you coped with that situation and what you learned from experience.
During a stressful situation I take a deep breath, being calm, staying focused and I always have positive attitude. I have so much tolerance to any stress. Anything that I can be able to solve the problem I always do through the company policies or protocol. Things that are beyond my own knowledge or skill, I always contact to immediate supper-visor or manager