Write a three to four page paper (not including the title and references pages) that:
- Defines leadership and management.
- Defends or criticizes the view that leadership and management are different concepts.
- Gives specific examples that support your position.
- Discusses the implications of your general leadership views.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference at least two scholarly resources
- Must include a reference page written in APA format
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.