MH370 operated by Malaysia Airlines went missing on March 8, 2014 after it took off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport for about one hour. An international search and rescue effort was launched immediately. Till now, neither the flight black box nor the wreckages has been found. At meantime, the Malaysian government has received heavy criticism from passengers’ families and media about how the government has been handling this crisis. Please analyze the Malaysian government’ crisis management strategies on this crisis. What are your suggestions on this matter?
I need a one page paper on this
I provide a list of references which may help.
- Chapter 12 of the textbook
- You can find some information on crisis definition and management from the following website:
- A BLUEPRINT FOR CRISIS MANAGEMENT
- Critical Success Factors For Effective Crisis Management
- Best practice in crisis communication (you can find the article in “Others” folder under “Content” in blackboard)