MGMT 535 Weekly Assignments/Short Reports
Weekly Assignments/Short Reports
(45% of grade)
This course has a requirement of weekly short reports/assignments/case studies
that complement and reinforce topics covered in each module. The goal of these
assignments is to demonstrate your comprehension of key communication management
principles, concepts and theories and substantiate your understanding of the course
The assignments consist of various ‘think piece’ short reports and article reviews that
enable you to use your critical thinking and analysis skills to apply what you are learning.
These assignments are not solely opinion papers – although your “angle” on the subject
matter at hand is encouraged. Please support your suggestions and
recommendations with outside sources. (Note: Wikipedia is not considered an
acceptable source for this particular graduate level course.)
Two sources are required for each assignment:
• The course textbooks
• An outside ‘credible’ source.
You are welcome to use materials posted in the weekly modules and in the “Resources”
area of this course as your 2nd source. Proper grammar is expected; typos, grammatical
errors and unorganized writing will diminish your score. Please proof, proof, proof, and
• Papers are due by the end of the module week.
• No papers will be accepted after the last day of the Module week. You will
receive a ‘zero’ if your report is not received by the end of the week it is due.
• Microsoft Word is the acceptable document format.
• The length of each paper is 2-3 pages.
• Margins are set at one inch on all four sides.
• Text is double-spaced using 12 pt., Times New Roman font.
• No cover page is required.
• Submit via the appropriate activity link in the course. Please do NOT email
assignments to your instructor (per the ERAU Worldwide Online submission