In his article “A Lesson on Elementary, Worldly Wisdom as it Relates to Investment Management & Business,” Charles Munger (1995) wrote about tools, techniques, and critical skills that great managers need to develop.
Consider Munger’s thoughts on the importance of mental models. Respond to the following:
- In your own words, describe what Munger means by mental models.
- Examine how Munger’s concept of mental models has changed your ideas of decision making in investment management and business.
- Describe at least one example from your own experience where your perspective or experience provided a mode of thought that brought new light to a discussion or a tough decision.
- Explain how this experience has affected your decision-making process.
Munger, C. T. (1995). A lesson on elementary, worldly wisdom as it relates to investment management & business. Outstanding Investor Digest, 1, 49–63.
By Saturday, March 11, 2017, post your response t
Write your initial response in 300–500 words.
Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation