Write a 3000 word individual paper based on your review of the relevant literature relating to your Nominated management skill which is leadership. Your paper should engage with at least ten quality academic sources (for example, published peer-reviewed journal articles,
1. Outline your response/s to the issues, questions or problems you attempted to investigate (how can leader motivate group)
(stated in Assessment 1). Note: you can modify these from the first assessment.
2. Summarise any relevant ‘guidelines’ (principles, methods and/or theories) associated with the
development and/or application of your chosen management skill from the literature.
3. Compare and contrast the ‘guidelines’ informing your practice (Assessment 1) with the
‘guidelines’ (directives) recommended by your literature.( very very important )
4. Identify up to three ‘guidelines’ you would like to practice further (for Assessment 3), based on
your personality, skill level and/or present circumstances.
5. State any unresolved issues, questions or problems based on your review of this literature (you
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!