Watch all 4 parts of Tiger Team – Car Dealership Take Down and write a 5-8-paragraph analysis of the team’s actions. Items to consider:
1. What aspects of red teaming did they apply to the problem?
2. What assumptions did they challenge?
3. Is the security at the car dealership perfect now? If not, what are some ways it could be defeated?
2. Challenging Assumptions
Write a 5-8-paragraph post that challenges a common assumption and provide the reasons you challenge that assumption. You may still agree with the assumption, but the goal is to think like a red teamer (15 points). Some examples might be:
1. Cyber hygiene is the best way to protect computer systems.
2. The professor is always right.
This article might give you some ideas on possible topics too.