To serve as leader/co-leaders for entertainment portion such as Chinese Spring13 Festival at any campus in the state to develop and execute a plan for the overall leadership experience.
– Brief explanation of what the benefits are from getting involved in such an event for leadership experience and why you chose this particular experience.
– Statement of the experience leadership vision (what you want to achieve and why it’s important) and 2-3 goals for this experience.
5 categories in the event
1. Food. (400-500 meal to serve)
2. Money. (Sponsor and donation inside-outside campus to reach budget $2500-3000)
3. Performance. (Around 8 shows such as singing, dance, Chinese traditional music…)
4. Decoration. (Writing names in Chinese, etc…)
5. Advertisement. (Sending e-mail to attend the event, Ad in campus/union, and local TV/newspaper to cover the event