What does it mean to you?
Write an essay explaining the meaning something has to you.
What does college mean to you?
What does home mean to you?
What does it mean to be an American?
What does it mean to be a boy/man? A girl/woman?
What does it mean to be human?
What does it mean to be a member of your generation?
Or think of something that has meaning to you and discuss it.
See schedule of essay assignments for due dates.
• Word count: 625 (insert word count at end of essay)
• Patterns of Development: Definition (Also: Exemplification, Description, Comparison-Contrast, Cause-and-Effect Analysis, and/or others?)
• Use the Essay Format example in Course Information
• Attach Writer’s Report, including Purpose/Content Outline. See example in Course Information under Essay Format example.
• Attach Mapping and Freewriting Exercise
• Be free of Fatal Spelling and Grammar Errors
Our 12-Step Program:
Step 1: Choose a topic.
Step 2: Freewrite.
Step 3: Map.
Step 4: Shape your essay. Google “Patterns of Development” for help in organizing your pattern of development.
Step 5: Answer the questions: 10 Things to Learn in 101.
Step 6: Write. Use specific examples, vivid description.
Step 7: Find fresh eyes to read your paper.
Step 8: Rewrite. And expect to rewrite many times.
Step 9: Proofread. Isolate sentences and catch careless errors.
Step 10: Prepare your purpose/content outline.
Step 11: Make sure you have fulfilled the requirements.
Step 12: Submit your essay. Include: Essay, purpose/content outline, mapping, and freewriting exercise.
TO ORDER FOR THIS QUESTION OR A SIMILAR ONE, CLICK THE ORDER NOW BUTTON AND ON THE ORDER FORM, FILL ALL THE REQUIRED DETAILS THEN TRACE THE DISCOUNT CODE, TYPE IT ON THE DISCOUNT BOX AND CLICK ON ‘USE CODE’ TO EFFECT YOUR DISCOUNT. THANK YOU