This is a preview of an assignment submited on our website by a student. If you need help with this question or any assignment help, click on the order button below and get started. We guarantee quality, 100% plagiarism free work or your money back.
Biology – Anatomy
- Identify anatomical terminology with regard to location, position, direction, planes, sections, and cavities.
- Identify and describe the basic biological molecules.
- Identify parts of the cell.
- Identify and describe basic tissue types.
- Describe the structure and function of the skin (integumentary system) and related diseases.
- Identify the bones of the body.
- List the muscles of the body and understand basic muscle types.
- Describe the peripheral, central, and autonomic nervous systems.
- Describe the endocrine system.
- List the senses and understand how the sensory organs function.
- Identify the components of blood.
- Describe the functions of the cardiovascular and lymphatic systems.
- Describe the respiratory system.
- Describe the digestive system.
- Describe the urinary system.
- Describe the reproductive system.