Management Information Systems
- Digital Dashboard with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Cloud Computing
In your role as an employee at a medium-to-large aviation-related business, it’s time to drill down to the specifics for two of the Management Information Systems you selected. As you perform research and compose your data, remember that you are in a mid-to-upper level management position and have significant decision-making influence with your company.
Conduct research and compose scholarly data on two of the five Management Information System topics you choose in Project Submission 1. To begin the body of the text before providing any specific content relating to your first MIS topic, compose a brief paragraph consisting of 3-4 sentences that introduce the need for MIS solutions in your company. In that paragraph provide a bulleted list of the five MIS topics that you chose to present.
Project Submissions #2, #3, and #4 should provide Consider:
details regarding how the departments in your organization could benefit from the implementation of the Management Information System (MIS) technologies that you are studying in this course.
- Human Resources
· Information Technology
· Maintenance, Marketing, Operations · Reservations
Distinguishing how the MISs will benefit your company,
- · Provide details and examples of applications and solutions offered by retail vendors.
- · Describe the framework for each solution that the internal staff of your company might develop and implement.
- · Present an account of the strengths, weaknesses, and cost considerations for those solutions.
- · Finally, identify and describe how a solution can provide a competitive advantage, influence
strategy, affect organizational performance, and increase operational efficiency.
- HUNT LIBRARY
The Hunt Library is an excellent source of scholarly articles, and the library provides online support on
their Ask a Librarian web page. You may use any reliable Internet resource. Also, there is a list of reference sources at the conclusion of each chapter in your textbook.