bullet points for each the following:
– What is the health problem(s) you want to address?
– What is the scale/extent/geography (city-level, state, national?) of the problem?
– Who does the health problem(s) effect?
– Why is the health problem(s) worthy of attention? What is the impact and if possible – cost – of the problem(s)?
– What are the causes of the health problem?
– Suggest a few potential policy solutions (see Bardach reading on “Things Governments Can Do"
try to use the fallow web to look for sources
California Healthline by The California HealthCare Foundation:
Kaiser Health News:
The Henry J. Kaiser Foundation
be simple and clear