Your response to each of the five questions should be approximately 150 words.
1. Explain the meaning of the Malthusian population trap.
2. What are the main causes and consequences of the gender bias in health and education?
3. Outline five possible negative consequences of rapid population growth in a developing country.
4. What is the relationship between birth rates and the economic and educational opportunities for females? Why might this relationship exist?
5. List and describe five policy interventions that might be used to lower birth rates.
every question can less than 150 words.
please read textbook
Todaro, M. P., & Smith, S. C. (2015). Economic development (12th ed.). Boston: Pearson/Addison Wesley. ISBN 9780133406788