Explain the organizational authentication technology
– Identify and describe the organizational authentication technology and network security issues.
– Make a list of access points internal and external (remote).
– Design a secure authentication technology and network security for GFI.
– Make assumptions for any unknown facts.
– List all known vulnerabilities you can identify in this environment and address them by proposing a new design. You may use any combination of technologies to harden authentication process and network security measures.
– Address the CEO’s concern over the mobility security and design a secure mobile computing (smart phones, tablets, laptops, etc.) in terms of authentication technologies and data protection.
– Identify wireless vulnerabilities and recommend what safeguards, authentication technologies, and network security to protect data should be implemented.
– Design a cloud computing environment for the company with a secure means of data protection at rest, in motion and in process.