- Citations Citations 72
- References References 10
- 1(a) and also the network inFig. 1(c), was suggested to ensure that input current iin could be continuous . The extra together with your qZSI within the conventional ZSI are the capacitor (C2) operates with lower current stresses also it offers mutual understanding between your source and also the Electricity-link .
[Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: The quasi-Z-source inverter (qZSI) has attracted much attention for motor drives and alternative energy applications because of its capacity to improve or buck in one ripper tools stage. However, this capacity is connected with various challenges associated with the closed loop charge of currents, control the Electricity capacitor current, produce three-phase AC output up-to-date with high dynamic performance and acquire continuous and occasional ripple input current. This paper presents a predictive control technique for a 3-phase qZSI that fulfills these needs without adding any extra layers of control loops. The approach would be to enhance the efficiency from the ripper tools having a switching strategy that reduces inverter switching losses. The suggested controller implements a discrete-time type of the qZSI to calculate the long run behavior from the circuit variables for every switching condition, plus a group of multi-objective control variables all-in-one cost function. The quasi impedance network and also the AC load are thought together when making the controller to be able to obtain stability from the impedance network having a step alternation in the output reference. An in depth comparative analysis between your suggested controller and also the conventional PI controller is given to prove the brilliance from the suggested method within the conventional control method.
Simulation and experimental answers are presented.
Full-text · Article · February 2016
Mostafa Mosa Robert Balog Haitham Abu-Rub
- Single-quadrant electricity-electricity converters happen to be studied for any lengthy time since this kind of ripper tools has endemic applications. Two-quadrant converters also provide been discussed in bidirectional current and motor control applications . Four-quadrant converters happen to be discussed in .
Full-text · Article · Jan 2016
A. Suresh M. R. Rashmi V. Madusuthanan P. Vinoth Kumar
- According to this method, a couple of magnetically coupled impedance systems happen to be explored, whose common origin dated to the Z-source impedance network introduced in . The Z-source network and it is subsequent quasi  , embedded   and series  , however their gains are recently pointed out to become low. That results in the introduction of the switched-inductor  . drawn on- inductor , cascaded , T-source  . trans-Z- source , -source  and TZ-source  systems.
[Show abstract] [Hide abstract] ABSTRACT: This paper introduces a flexible Y-source boost Electricity/Electricity ripper tools meant for distributed power generation, where high gain is frequently required. The suggested ripper tools utilizes a Y-source impedance network recognized having a tightly coupled three-winding inductor for top current boosting that’s presently unmatched by existing impedance systems.
The suggested ripper tools also offers more variables for tuning the needed gain, and therefore more levels of freedom for meeting design constraints. These abilities happen to be shown by mathematical derivation and experimental testing. For that experiments, a 300-W prototype continues to be built-in the laboratory using Plastic Carbide devices for much better efficiency. The prototype continues to be tested having a controlled power, before operating it having a hot temperature Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) fuel cell. Results acquired read the functionality and gratifaction from the suggested ripper tools.
Full-text · Article · Jun 2015
Article Options and Tools
- References (23)
- Reported by (Crossref, 1)
- Reported by (Scopus, 3)
- Increase Marked List
- Download Citation
- Track Citations
Shuo Liu (School of Electrical Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong College, Beijing, China)
Baoming Ge (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Michigan Condition College, East Lansing, MI, USA and also the School of Electrical Engineering, Beijing Jiaotong College, Beijing, China)
Xinjian Jiang (Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua College, Beijing, China)
Haitham Abu-Rub (Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Texas AM College, Doha, Qatar)
Fangzheng Peng (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Michigan Condition College, East Lansing, MI, USA)
Citation: Shuo Liu. Baoming Ge. Xinjian Jiang. Haitham Abu-Rub. Fangzheng Peng. “Modeling, analysis, and motor drive use of quasi-Z-source indirect matrix ripper tools”, COMPEL: The Worldwide Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Vol. 33 Iss: 1/2, pp.298 – 319 DOI dx.doi.org/10.1108/COMPEL-09-2012-0163
Downloads: The fulltext of the document continues to be downloaded 135 occasions since 2014
– The paper aims to propose a brand new kind of three-phase quasi-Z-source indirect matrix ripper tools (QZSIMC) to increase the current gain for application within the induction motor drives.
– A distinctive H-shape quasi-Z-source network is connected between your three-phase current source and traditional indirect matrix ripper tools to offer the current boost and buck in one-stage power conversion. The entire space vector modulation (SVM) technique is suggested to manage the suggested QZSIMC. The output current amplitude of quasi-Z-source network could be boosted through the shoot-through from the front-finish rectifier, therefore the whole system’s current gain is extended. Meanwhile, the QZSIMC modeling and quasi-Z-source impedance parameter design are developed using the condition space averaging method. The look-oriented analysis according to small signal model can be used to research the quasi-Z-source impedance parameter’s effect on the QZSIMC’s dynamic performance. A simulated application example employs a 4-kW induction motor drive to ensure the suggested QZSIMC, the developed modulation method and parameter design method.
– The suggested QZSIMC is capable of high current gain bigger than a single as well as can fulfill buck function, which widens the induction motor drive’s operation range. The simulation results verify the suggested QZSIMC and SVM as well as validate the standard performance from the suggested induction motor drive and all sorts of theoretical analysis and parameter design method.
– The suggested QZSIMC effectively overcomes the limitation of traditional indirect matrix ripper tools, through extending the current gain bigger than a single. The systematic principle, analysis, parameter design, and simulation verification supply the suggested QZSIMC having a achievable approach in practical induction motor drive applications.
Sections 2 and three were based on NPRP-Air grant # [X-033-2-007] in the Qatar National Research Fund (part of Qatar Foundation). Additionally, the authors also acknowledge support in the Condition Key Laboratory of Control and Simulation of Power System and Generation Equipments under Grant No. SKLD11KM01 for Sections 4 and 5, as well as support from Beijing Jiaotong College Innovation Foundation for Section 6. The statements made herein are exclusively down to the authors.