Assignment: Individual Reflection: Reflecting on Leadership Styles Part II
You will begin the Individual Reflection by selecting two leaders with whom you have interacted and identifying readings to help you analyze these leaders’ styles. This week, you will complete writing the Individual Reflection paper.
Submit your paper including:
- A summary of the reasons why you chose each leader for this paper.
- Your analysis of how their behaviors and actions were consistent, or not, with contingency theory and the styles referred to in Goleman (2000), Bjugstad et al. (2006), and at least 2 other resource that you selected (I have attached an extra article to my order but you can use additional articles that you come across or have). In other words, you will explain how the leadership styles of each leader aligned, or did not align, to the challenges they faced.
- Your analysis on the effectiveness, or ineffectiveness, of each leader you selected.
- An analysis of the reasons you, or others, chose to follow, or not to follow, these leaders and the risks you and others take when making this choice.
- Support your conclusions with references to the articles by Goleman (2000), Bjugstad et al. (2006), and at least two other resources that you selected.
General Guidance on Assignment Length: this Individual Reflection assignment will be 3 to 4 pages, excluding a title page and references. Your paper should be double-spaced since this assignment is to be done using the APA compliant formatting.