Sexual or reproductive health
3. Pick a sexual or reproductive health topic and find a website that explains it. Answer the following questions:
– Who sponsors/pays for the site, and what is their mission?
– Can you tell when the site was last updated and who was the author of the site (if any)?
– To what extent does the website distinguish between facts and opinions? Are there supporting documents or are there links to information on other sites?
– Does the site use understandable language?
– Is the website clear and easy to use/navigate? Is the information comprehensive?
– Is the information reputable, accurate, current, and interesting? Does it ask for any personal information? — Can you tell how the information on the site is selected?
– Would you recommend this site to others and why?